- posted: January 07 @ 7:38am
Things I learned from this shot:
- I don't actually own a cowboy hat, despite what I thought yesterday
- Either most hats are too small or my head is enormous
- A cheap cigar tastes terrible, even when unlit
- The Spaghetti Western squint is very difficult to do, let alone hold while waiting for the timer to go off
If you are unfamiliar with Sergio Leone's "Dollars Trilogy" I strongly encourage you to check them out. They just get better and better, leading up to my all-time favorite cinematic moment - The last 25 minutes of The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.