- posted: February 28 @ 7:49am
What I've learned from Whiskerino:
- I can, in fact, grow a beard that I am reasonably proud of
- I am more creative than I give myself credit
- I took much fewer "perfect attendance" shots than I thought I would
- Don't explain Whiskerino as a beard contest, it just makes people ask "What's the prize?"
- One can make legitimate friends (and be very sad about not seeing them) through an internet beard contest
- You can get choked up while shaving
- I WILL make an honest effort to meet as many of you as possible in person
Seriously, you guys are the best. The shots, the insults, the absurd facial hair, and especially the people are things I'm going to remember for the rest of my life. Thanks everyone. And thank you, @Mackle
If you haven't already, add me on Facebook (link's in the about me).
Email: WardEricT [at] gmail [dot] com