- posted: February 28 @ 10:44am
This is it, friends. It feels like yesterday I had this crazy idea to join an online beard growing community with my roommates even though I'd never had a beard in my life. I didn't even know if I could grow a beard. A few weeks in, when it became obvious I would never get a beard, I said to myself "I will make up for my lack of growth by taking 120 photographs that I can be proud of" and here at the end, I'd like to think that I can say I did that.
This experience has truly been amazing. I could have never guessed I would meet so many amazing and talented people all the while growing and improving as a photographer. I've enjoyed the creative challenge and bearded camaraderie.
I just want to thank @mackle
for setting up this wonderful, albeit weird, community and all your hard work. I will talk about this the rest of my life.
- I believe you were my first "follower" and you've stuck with me these four months with nothing but encouragement. You're the best.
- I cannot thank you enough for your encouragement very early on. Your cutout of me is easily one of my highlights. You are a good man
- THANK YOU for your multiple attempts to get me a king and just being awesome. Having you clamebute me was the highest of honors.
probably won't see this but thank you for just being a cool guy. It was great meeting you and hanging out a few times. Team Kutztown would have been weaker without you.
And of course, @yogibeard
, and @ogmanlybeard
- thank you for joining me on this strange endeavor and your encouragement in my lack of growth. We are better friends because of Whiskerino. Is that weird? Not at all.
And thank you to everyone else for just an overall amazing time these last four months. We need to stay in touch. Be sure to visit my dot com
or follow me on twitter
and lets be friends on Facebook
It's been fun! Who knows, maybe I'll see you in May...