This has been an incredible fun time. I just barely got in before the cut-off having seen a link from Shua's site, and I can honestly say that the past few months would not have been the same at all without whiskerino. All the hours spent designing and shooting the shots, browsing the works of others, learning more about photography than from years of previous experience have been completley worth it and I wouldn't trade it for anything. thank you and until next time.
but the best way to find me is through my website, www.erelas.com
Important lessons that I have learned or become aware of during Whiskerino'05.
1. I need more colorful walls. The flat off-white walls which my realitor demands are not doing it for me.
2. There are some amazingly talented photographers out there and I am not one of them.
3. Including women in photographs automatically makes people like it more.
4. I need a woman to put in my photographs.
5. Whiskerino is not run by people who work in an office building (which bans cameras) for the whole of daylight hours.
6. Central Tennessee apparently hold some sort of mystical attractive force to beards.
7. Don't leave your whiskerino camera anywhere in an unattended car.
8. Wal-Mart's $5 digital cameras are that price for a reason.
9. Taking pictures of yourself can be both difficult and quite fun.
10. and painful. The suddon stop when you hit the ground, is not the best feeling.